BALI JATILUWIH AND TANAH LOT TOURS IS A FULL DAY TOUR PACKAGES TO VISIT AMAZING PANORAMA OF JATILUWIH RICE FIELD AND BEAUTIFUL SUNSET AT TANAH LOT
Bali Jatiluwih & Tanah Lot tours is a popular Bali Full Day Tour in Bali Island for. Is great to invited tourist to see the beautiful rice terrace and enjoy the view sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.Beside visiting Jatiluwih, tourist will be invited to also see Taman Ayun Temple and enjoy the processing of the famous coffee in Bali the name of Luwak Coffee ( coffee plantation ).
Taman Ayun Temple of Mengwi
Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi in the south of Bali at about 8 km southwest of Ubud and 18 km northwest of Denpasar. Pura Taman Ayun was built in 1634 by the Raja of Mengwi,
Bali Coffe Plantation
Bali Coffe Plantation known with popular name Bali Agrotourism, is a place to see various Tropical plantations such as coffee robusta, pineapple, Balinese snake fruite(salak), plain Balinese potatoes, fruit stars, cacao, jack fruit, durian tree and many more, experience to see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional ways, and taste the fresh of Balinese coffee or ginger tea with green view river valley and also They sell variety of theirs original Balinese coffee products, herb oil and etc and see the civet cat the most expensive coffee maker
Jatiluwih Rice Field
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a name of country side located in the plateau area with the mountain as a backdrop. Jatiluwih owns very beautiful panorama of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain to the sea. The cool atmospheres surround the area of Jatiluwih with the good water irrigation that makes this countryside as ideal for agriculture development.
Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. Last stop during Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or island
Bali One Jatiluwih And Ubud Tour Itinerary :
|08.15||PICK UP FROM HOTEL|
|VISIT TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE|
|VISIT ALAS KEDATON MONKEY FOREST|
|VISIT COFFE PLANTATION ( LUWAK COFFE )|
|VISIT JATILUWIH RICE FIELD|
|VISIT TANAH LOT TEMPLE|
|17.00||BACK TO HOTEL|
Bali One Jatiluwih Tour Price : We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Bali One Bedugul Tour :
Regular Price :
IDR 500.000 : 450.000 /CAR ( 1-6 PERSON )
IDR 850.000/CAR ( 1-12 PERSON )
IDR 900.000/CAR ( 1-17 PERSON )
IDR 1.100.000/CAR HIACE ( 1-14 PERSON )
Inclusion : Private Car + Petrol + Driver
Note : Entrance fee and Lunch is not include in the price
Inclusive Price :
IDR 550.000/ PERSON
Note : Minimun Booking 2 Person .
Inclusion : Private Car AC + Petrol + Driver + Entrance Fee + Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water + Parking fee.
Area Covered for Pick Up : Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Pecatu , Ungasan , Ubud and Canggu ( Extra IDR 50.000 ) Please contact us for pick up in different area
• Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
• Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fee
• The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
• Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
• You can place an order via Email or with WhatsApp and inform us on the tour you selected.
• Payment is Cash Payment
• Payment is on the day itself with our driver
• Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
HOW TO BOOK
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
- PARKING FEE
- ENTRANCE TICKET