There are a great host of things to see, experience and do in Bali from raving till the cows come home in Kuta or cafe-hopping in Seminyak, but perhaps one of the more popular draws among tourists these days is the adrenaline pumping, Bali Swing.
Located in Ubud, Bali, the Bali Swing is fairly new playground that boasts a number of giant swings—some going up to as high as 78 metres above ground—that not only makes for one heck of a heart-pumping joyride, but gives visitors a spectacular view of the forest and coursing river directly below it. But fret not if you’re not a fan of heights because there are also giant overhanging pods modelled after bird nests that you can sit and admire the view in just the same.
For the thrill seekers or those who simply want to relish in the playground’s tropical vibes, Bali Swing is definitely something you need to include in your itinerary for your next Bali getaway.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT BALI SWING
Bali Swing houses numerous jungle swings ranging from 10m, 15m, 20m and 78m above ground. A treat for adrenaline junkies, each swing comes with its own unique thrill factor so depending on how ballsy you are, choose your swing wisely.
But regardless of the swing you choose, you will still be guaranteed a pretty spectacular view unlike any other—one that overlooks the river, tropical greenery and waterfall.
BALI SWING PACKAGES
BALI SWING ACTIVE PACKAGE — IDR 350.000/ per person
Includes entrance fee, open bar (soft drinks, coffee, tea, water, cake), lunch buffet and 13 activities: 4 single swings (10m, 15m, 20m and 78m above ground), old-school tandem swing, 4 nests, butterfly garden, helicopter, heart-shaped rock in the jungle and huge stone over the edge above the valley with an amazing view of the canyon and waterfall.
BALI SWING ENTRANCE PACKAGE — IDR 150.000/ per person
Includes entrance fee, open bar (soft drinks, coffee, tea, water, cake), lunch buffet, butterfly garden, helicopter, heart-shaped rock and huge stone.
ADDITIONAL PAID SERVICES
- Photo shooting service (swing and nests area).
- Buggy ride down to the river beach and back to the top.
- Tubing excursion at front of river waterfall with photo shooting service.
- Towels on the river beach.
- Additional drinks (beer, coconut water, soft drinks), snacks & ice cream.
Visit also our other page here :
HOW TO BOOK
- Fill The Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Fill with hotel name if you already have place to stay, so we will not missed the pick up, if not just leave it blank
BOOK HERE :