GARUDA WISNU KENCANA
” GWK “
Tourist attractions in Bali GWK. Maybe you’ve heard, or indeed have visited this very famous tourist attraction in Bali! If the reader has never been on holiday to GWK Bali, it’s a good idea to read this page! In order to give a brief description of GWK Bali. The Garuda Wisnu Kencana tourist attraction or famous as GWK Bali, is one of the famous tourist attractions in Bali. Because of the popularity of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali tourist attraction, almost every day the tourist attractions of GWK Bali, are always crowded with domestic and foreign tourists. Many tourists say, Garuda Wisnu Kencana tourist attraction, Tourist attractions in Bali GWK is a cultural park that has an area of 240 hectares. The address or location of GWK Bali is on Uluwatu Highway, Ungasan Village, South Kuta, Badung Regency 80364.
If you come from Ngurah Rai Airport, to the location of tourist attractions in Bali GWK, it only takes 15-20 minutes. Of course in a smooth traffic situation. If you need a location map to GWK Bali, please use the map below. To get to the location of GWK Bali attractions, there are many ways. Maybe by taking a taxi and asking the taxi driver to take you or hire transportation services. All of you determine, because the best for you, only you know.
But if you don’t want to find a parking space, and usually in GWK, the parking lot tends to be full, especially during high season. Do not like driving in traffic jams and plan to tour other tourist attractions in Bali, such as Dreamland beach and Uluwatu attractions. So I suggest you look for car rental services plus drivers in Bali.
By using a car rental service in Bali with a driver. When you have finished enjoying your vacation at GWK Bali tourist attractions. You can directly contact your driver, to pick up at the place you want to get out of Garuda Wisnu Bali. This is far more comfortable than you driving your own car.
For those who want to vacation with family, we provide car rental services in Bali, which you can rent with a private driver. The main attraction of tourists visiting the Bali GWK culture park is to see the statue of Garuda Wisnu. Built and carved by famous sculptors and sculptors, I Nyoman Nuarta. The Garuda Wisnu statue has an initial plan to be built with 126 meters high and 60 meters wide. But until now, the height of the statue is only 20 meters, the construction of the Garuda Wisnu statue has yet to be completed and the author does not know why it hasn’t been resolved until now.
With the initial plan to build a Garuda Wisnu statue with a height of 126 meters and a width of 60 meters, with the aim of making GWK Bali a famous tourist spot in Bali, which offers one of the largest sculpture and the most amazing works. Of course with works of art that reflect the local cultural values of Bali.
In addition to the Garuda Wisnu statue, at the Bali GWK culture park, visitors can enjoy the view from the sunset. Not only the beautiful scenery that you can see in the tourist area of GWK, this tourist spot also offers a variety of entertainment programs from the morning, until the evening. The construction of tourist attractions in Bali GWK, was initiated by the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Foundation in 1992. Development of Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali with the aim of making GWK Bali a landmark of the famous cultural sights to foreign countries. One of the founders of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Foundation was I Nyoman Nuarta who was also a drafter and architect of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue.
To get a suitable location for a large project such as the construction of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana, it is not an easy task. The Garuda Wisnu Kencana Foundation after completing the concept of the project, it took two years to get the location for the perfect Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue. Before the development of GKW Bali, the location on the Ungasan hill was used as a limestone mining site.
The Garuda Wisnu Kencana Foundation appointed I Nyoman Nuarta as the main sculptor in the GWK Bali project, because I Nyoman Nuarta is one of Indonesia’s best modern sculptors. In 2013, management ownership of Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali was taken over by PT Alam Sutera Realty Indonesia, one of the property development companies in Indonesia.
Description of Entrance Ticket Prices in Bali GWK The Garuda Wisnu Kencana ticket price is updated as of June 10, 2019.
- Children under the age of 5 years and children under 100 cm are free.
- Children with a height above 100 cm even though they are under four years old, will be charged the entrance fee for the child.
- Entrance ticket fees may change at any time. For the certainty of the price of admission to Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, please contact GWK Bali directly at telephone number +62 (361) 700 808.
- By paying the entrance fee to Garuda Wisnu Kencana for IDR 125,000 / person, you can tour the GWK area of Bali.
- To enter the area within the Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue will be charged an additional entrance fee of IDR 200,000 / person. Ticket rates enter the area in the statue outside of the Garuda Wisnu Kencana entrance fee.
- We do not provide ticket booking services for the Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park. Bali GWK entrance ticket, you can buy directly at the location.
- One place that provides performances of Kecak dance in Bali every day is a tourist attraction of Garuda Wisnu Kencana Bali. The schedule for the performances of the Bali GWK Kecak dance starts at 18:30 – 19:15. To watch the Kecak dance in GWK you are free of charge or free, only need to pay for the Garuda Wisnu Kencana entrance ticket.