TELAGA WAJA RAFTING
Telaga Waja River is a river that is located in the Muncan Village, Karangasem, Bali. This river is more challenging than the other rafting rivers in Bali.. This is a perfect holiday to be tried with all of your friends and families. The rafting track that is used in the Telaga Waja River is longer than the one that you find in the Ayung River. The water flow in that river is quite heavy and the water is pure and clean as well. Get more information about this Telaga Waja River Rafting in the description below.
We have said that this river has the longer rafting track than in the Ayung River. In addition, the rafting track in Telaga Waja is around 16 km. It means that you will need about 2.5 hours up to 3 hours duration from the starting point up to the finish point. We can say that the Rafting Telaga Waja is challenging is because there are some adventurous obstacles that you will pass. For the example is the slide with the height of 5 meters and 50 degrees for its tilt angle.
Telaga Waja River has the heavy water flow. That is why safety is the main concentration there. Before you start the White Water Rafting Telaga Waja activity, you will get the instructions from the professional instructor. He will inform everything that you need to know about the rafting activity in Telaga Waja such as about how to use the safety equipment, how to row the boat, how to position your body when there is an obstacle and many more again. All the equipment that is used for this Telaga Waja River Rafting is based on the international standard. That is why we can say that it is safe.
- Adult: IDR 300.000 / person ( only voucher ticket )
- Adult: IDR 400.000/ person ( include transport pick up and drop )
- Adult: IDR 750.000 2 person ( include transport pick up and drop )
- Children (7 – 12 years old): IDR 275.000 / person
- Get Special price for group booking
Group: IDR 270.000 / person (ONLY VOUCHER TICKET FOR 10 PAX )
What is Included
- Mineral Water
- Coffee or Tea
- Safety Equipment (Helm, Live Jacket)
- Professional Rafting Guide
- Shower Room
- Change Room
- Insurance coverage
- Government Tax and Service Charge
Pick Up Time
- Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 07.45 – 08.15
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian: 07.45 – 08.15
- Canggu: 07.30 – 08.00
- Sanur: 08.15 – 08.45
- Ubud: 08.15 – 08.45
- 07:45 – 08:45 Depart or pick up time (subject on your hotel location)
- 10.00: Enjoy Telaga Waja Rafting (2,5 hours)
- 12.30: Arrive at the finish point, take towel, shower and changes.
- 13.00: Lunch (Indonesian Buffet)
- 14.00: Transfer to hotel
What to Bring
- Short pants or a swimsuit
- A change of dry clothes
- Sport shoes or strapped sandals
- Extra money for drinks and souvenirs
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations or bookings should be made by Booking Form / by gmail.
- Fill the Booking Form provide and make sure you put valid email address, so we can reply after received your Tour or Activity booking request.
- After we received your Tour or Activity booking request we will reconfirm again your booking request, to make sure all request is correct.
- Payment is Cash Payment or By Bank Transfer
- Payment will collected on departure with our driver ( Payment cash )
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the total payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the total payment